Mr. Snail trail... not fair. I think you should be there. I'd like to fire it up with you, Its been a long time. I miss all of you guys!
Printable View
Mr. Snail trail... not fair. I think you should be there. I'd like to fire it up with you, Its been a long time. I miss all of you guys!
I'm gonna come just to boot rot *nods*
not sure if i'll be attending the festivities this weekend....
I can't be there.. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]
I'm in NYC that weekend and am supposed to go clubbing that night... too bad.. I miss you guys... wonder if we could try to make it a monthly thing? just to catch up and make sure people aren't dead or anything...
ya know, for those of us who are so rude to be busy that night [img]redface.gif[/img]
Go to red's and my board to find out when and where....so I dont have to travel all the boards...Yes I am too lazy to do that... [img]wink.gif[/img]
And Mel..would you get in touch with one of us ..or post here.......about Sat night... [img]mad.gif[/img]
If your 555, then im 666.......
WHATS IT LIKE TO BE A HERETIC......
howz come everytime i see annabelles pic i want to masterbate.
I mean god damn she is fucking hot.
nice to see you again FLUFFFY.
sounds like i missed the chat thing.
nastychat here i come
Ok Im comming along as well...if thats ok ...
I'll be there this time no matter what [img]tongue.gif[/img]